-->

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited! I've FINALLY got new files loaded up to the store at Paperthreads!

That's right, 15 new files (some you may have seen if you were a member in the Scrapbooking, Cards, & More Club) including a few that will be just perfect for your Christmas preparations. You've already seen the Santa's Boot Print, now check out my Flourish Tree.
This file includes the swirly tree (which cuts in one piece). It is sized at 4 by 6 inches, so is just perfect for your Christmas card fronts or as an accent on your scrapbooking pages. Think of it with added dew drops, skittles, or even extra buttons as ornaments! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Love that tree! It doesn't need any decorations but bet it certainly would look neat with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is just SO awesome. I just may have to get over to the Store payday! Love it Jen. Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 new files! I can't wait to go check them out! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!