-->

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A very long weekend...

Thanks for all the love, I hope you enjoyed the day with family and friends! Did anybody have any great shopping finds to share? I actually went to Walmart at midnight just to have them price match something from Toys-R-Us's ad, but ended up getting a cart full of stuff and sitting in line for the next 5 hours chatting with folks until we could check out at 5 AM. Crazy, huh?!

Okay, so it's killing me not to share more about this next file with you yet, but the conversions have been killer! I am almost done finalizing it, and then will load it to the store, but I've got to tell you, I think you'll love it! Okay, so I'll share just a sneak peek for right now.



Just wait...I'll share the rest soon!

Don't forget! You can still save a bundle on my files at Paperthreads (today all are 30% off and tomorrow you can still save 20%! BF sales at most of the stores aren't that good!)

3 comments:

  1. Ya gotta hurry up and get this file uploaded. LOL....

    I've already seen it in real time and have tell ya..you guys will flip totally out when you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tease you are!!! Did the BF once and NEVER again! I like the online thing... No pushing, No shoving, No cursing, No FREEZING, just sit back in the computer chair with a cup of coffee and push buttons...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!