-->

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wild Wednesday!

Welcome to Wild Wednesday! (Say that 10 times, really fast! LOL!)

What's Wild Wednesday you wonder? Well, it's my way of saying thanks to those of you who purchase my files! Each Wednesday I'm going to feature a wild deal on a single file. It'll only be good for 24 hours, so make sure that if you want it, you buy it at Paperthreads before midnight, Wednesday night, EST.

Today's Wild Wednesday wonder is particularly appropriate for this time of year...


It's my "Touchdown" file and it's 50% off for today only! So, get those sports pages done!

*It's not currently loaded in the store in SVG format, but it's on my agenda for today...so if you are a SCAL user, go ahead and grab the deal, then send me an email with proof of purchase, and I'll send the SVGs to you directly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!