-->

Monday, November 30, 2009

Okay, here goes...

I couldn't wait any longer...so here's the pics from my latest creations!



I started out cutting them for gifts and placing on 12 inch tiles...but I wanted to see just how small I could go in vinyl...


...and placed this 6 by 6 inch piece on a glass block.

The Monogram Tiles (Complete) file includes the entire alphabet of pre-laid out monograms. I've even figured out ways for the smaller cutter owners (like WB, craftrobo, and silhouette) to cut the full size of 11.5 by 11.5 inches. Even "Baby Bug" Cricut users can cut up to 8.5 by 8.5 inches!



I've also created a font (aye, yi, yi! another new "addiction") to make it easy for you to type your desired name and add the swash if desired (for shorter surnames). It's included in the file with your purchase!

So...get your order for vinyl (glossy but permanent adhesive if you want to apply sealer over top or matte with a removable adhesive for wall art without commitment) ready.


BTW, if you're new to the wonderful world of vinyl...there's a pretty good tutorial HERE showing weeding and transferring.

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Worth the wait. Thought for sure you'd hold out another day or two before revealing this file project. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Jen, you have outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRULY AMAZING!!!! Sorry to yell it but it is breath taking in site. I will get this file when it is up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this monogram it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I've looking for! Can hardly wait for you to post the file!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen: I love this monogram design! You've forced my hand and made me purchase a cut file!

    My first attempt did not cut correctly. The outer border did not cut on all sides, and I do have it within the cutting area on the virtual mat.

    Please advise! Thanks bunches. I am anxious to start using the monograms as gifts.

    Lori Hilker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori,
    Please email me directly at MyScrappingRoom@gmail.com so we can trouble shoot this!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!