-->

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Warning, don't look with little ones around! LOL!

Seriously, I'm warning you, don't read the rest of this post if you have little kiddos nearby, particularly the ones that still believe in the Big Guy with the red suit,...KWIM?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I've got some new files up at Paperthreads, one of which can really help you share the magic of Christmas with your kiddos. It's a file of Santa's Boot Print.



Instructions are included for making and using this as a stencil to leave "evidence" of the Big Guy's visit on Christmas Eve.

9 comments:

  1. Jen, the boot print is just adorable! I'm going to have to check it out. Clay isn't old enough this year but NEXT year...watch out! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I cut my first boot "print" from card stock years ago...all by hand...oh, how much easier this would have been!

    We used baking soda sprinkled onto the carpet using the "stencil"

    This one is much fancier than my hand cut version!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unique. I can imagine children being excited seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this. I use a powder puff to make easter bunny foot prints. So this for Sata is perfect. The things we do to surprise our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea! I have never heard about it. Is a little late for me my 4 are grown but there is a grandbaby on the way so......

    Thanks
    Laury

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is great...it is all the little things we do (or in my case have done)to make the little ones faces light up that make Christmas so special. My kids are adults now but I still find myself leaving some evidence Santa has been just for fun. I so miss having little ones at the special times of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very cute!! I might have to consider this for my four yr. old grandson!!
    Jan Walz (jlwclanfam)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!