-->

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks to all of you!

Where does the time go? How can it be Thanksgiving already??

Well, since it obviously is "Turkey Day", I guess I should get on with the good news! I have a freebie for you and a fabulous sale (just my way of saying "THANKS!" to you).
I hope you are all having a wonderful time with family and friends!

I'm having a massive sale on all my files at Paperthreads! Today, Thursday Nov 26, ALL of my files are available at 50% off! If you haven't been by in awhile, check it out, because I have just added 15 new files to the store.

If you don't have time to shop today, don't despair! I'll be shopping (and saving) on Friday...and so can you, because all my files will be 40% off. The progressive sale continues through the weekend, with 30% off on Saturday, and 20% off on Sunday!

And as if that's not enough...I have a little freebie to share with you!


For today only, you can download this file in for your cutter below. There is a password, which by entering you agree to abide by my TOU. The password is iagreetou2009

Sorry! The link for the download has expired.

Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. Sue aka barracudasueNovember 26, 2009 at 7:32 AM

    Thanks, Jen, for the great freebie!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen and a

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

    Gobble... Gobble....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

    I am thankful for all the files you share with us. They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the freebie and the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. What a beautiful and so appropriate file. Happy Thnanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for this great freebie!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jen for the freebie! It is great. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    jlwclanfam (Jan W)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Jen. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 06:03pm, NY 09:03pm] - 27 Nov [UK 02:03am, OZ 01:03pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very nice file. Thank you for sharing it for free!!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great freebie

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!