-->

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Off to see the Wizard

So, I saw a new 12 by 12 paper stack at Ms the last time I was there. It would be perfect for all you Oz or Wicked lovers out there. Unfortunately I can't find anyplace online that sells it, so I can't get a really good group picture...but here's a small image of some of the collection...
According to the Paper House Blog it looks like they started selling this back in 2009 (at least the individual pieces), but this is the first I've seen the cardstock stack. What about you? Have you seen it? Used it? Got pics or layouts to share?

I never know quite what to do with these pages that have such a large focal image. Hate to cover them up, but otherwise you can't really use much of the page. I;ve never been a 1 pic on a blank page kind of girl, KWIM?

4 comments:

  1. Me neither Jen! I like to see more photos on a page. Have not seen that paper pack before but then I never look for oz things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that stack before but it looks cute. I really don't know how to use those kind of papers either. I always feel bad covering up the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope somebody has used it, or something similar, and posts a link. I am always trying to cram more photos on a page, so I rarely buy papers like that. They look great plain, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had it at CHA 2010, we did a make and take using the paper, but for the life of me, I can't remember what we made, I just remember it used the paper and stickers from the collection. Maybe one of the others that went to CHA will remember!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!