-->

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hop to it!

Just a quick note to let you know I'm running a special on my collection "A box for All Seasons"

box favor pumpkin egg easter football apple svg cutter knk cutting file flower bell wedding
It's on sale right now through the 21st for just $11.99 which is 40% off the regular price. It's a super quick file to put together and you could have sweet little eggs as name tags on your Easter table. Or just make breakfast a little more special and fill it up with jelly beans as a surprise! (Just click on the photo or link above to go directly to the file at Paperthreads.)

1 comment:

  1. Sue aka barracudasueApril 16, 2011 at 10:10 PM

    Oh Jen, thank you, thank you, thank you for putting that collection on sale. I've been wanting it ever since you first put it in the store so this is PERFECT! Sorry, gotta run to the Store now.....ROFLOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!