-->

Monday, May 17, 2010

Check it out!

I just had to share this cute pic with you...

debenj (one of the forum members on Paperthreads), had some chalkboard vinyl to use...and since she **LOVES** moose, was looking for a shadow of the great beast.


She used a cutting file silhouette I made to cut her vinyl, applied to the wall of her yummy pumpkin orange kitchen, and voila! Isn't it adorable? A great big moose-y peeking out from the closet. Now, I don't know if you've ever been "up close and personal" with a moose, but let me tell you, I wouldn't want to meet this one in a darkened house, LOL!

It's a perfect spot for a quick note, just to let your family know you're sorry you "Moosed" them!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute.
    Ya those suckers are huge. Been too close to them, so close the I saw its nostrals flare. We were luckily in a truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful home accent, and great design by you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!