I was so proud of myself last night. I was able to combine 3 challenges into one card! (Of course in the time it took to come up with it I probably could have created three cards...but that's another story.)
The sketch idea itself is another from Card Positioning Systems wk 152.
The Cuttlebug Challenge was to create a vintage Valentine...
The card also fits the rules for the Red Heart Card challenge at Caardvarks. The challenge was to make a card with something red, and to include hearts. I made a Valentine's Day "tangle" that includes hearts, locks, and keys.
The tangle of keys and locks was cut on my KNK with some "lipstick red" vinyl I had on hand and applied to a vintage sheet of music paper I printed out. Please forgive me! I got it as a free download from an online site, the name just escapes me right now and I can't seem to find it in the browser history. The card itself is kraft edges with Frayed burlap Distress ink. I thought the bracket edges reminded me of the triangles in the CPS sketch above.
Thanks for looking!