-->

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm finally playing with my Copics!

I got the Copic Ciao markers for Christmas and finally had a chance to get them out and play. I was coloring the Swiss Pixies Santa Birgitta stamp by CC Designs.

I tried two different ways of coloring using the same recipe...(btw...that's one of my next projects, to label the ends of the Ciao markers themselves!)


Here's my first take...

And then another version...

I think I like the second one best...it reminds me of my DD's round little tummy (especially after Christmas dinner!) What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I like the second one too!!!

    GREAT JOB!!!!

    Miss ya chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is my favorite too! Copic markers...my next big buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of Copics, you did a fabulous job and I think both of them look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!