-->

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More new stuff!

Thanks for the positive comments ladies! I'm so glad to hear you like the "Soda Sweeties"!

Here's a sneak peak at another up and coming file for my store at Paperthreads...



This file includes three different styled crowns. The first is perfect for cutting from scrap card and using as a mask for your projects in combination with sprayed inked or glimmer mist. The second is a paper piecing with all the bling! I got great results even when cutting this one as small as 4 inches tall! Finally a little simpler crown, perfect for your smaller embellishments, it cuts smoothly even as small as 1 1/2 inches in height!

Hope you enjoy the coming attractions...don't forget to check back later for a surprise announcement!


6 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love all the new files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen, this one is sure to be a hit. I love it. Well I love a lot of your files...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great file, very detailed! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your new files are cute, but I sure could use a little garden gnome to help me out! :-))))

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,

    This crown is for you.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, your files are so great! Love this crown set-it would be perfect to use with a hot-crystals setter.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!