-->

Monday, March 30, 2009

Last of the Soda Sweeties!

And here it is...the last of the Soda Sweeties. Meet Sundae Sweetie!



Woo-hoo! I've actually been able to blog the last three days! Sometimes that feels like such a major accomplishment.

I've got some more new files I'm working on the text files and conversions for the store right now. I'm going to keep posting the pic of one new file each day this week (fingers crossed, I hope, I hope!) Please make sure to leave me a comment on any of the new file sneak peeks this week...let me know what you think! Make sure to leave me your name and at the end of the week I will draw a random winner who will get the new file of their choice!


8 comments:

  1. Jen, I love these new files, very cute, thanks for sharing them on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love all the ice cream cuties!! *hugs* Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new files are great! Very Cute!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome new files!!!
    Love the crowns and the gnome!

    Hugs...
    Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,

    That sure looks yummy.

    Thanks for sharing all of your cute files.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soda sweeties!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute i love the ice cream

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!