-->

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks to you! (Our customers!)

Jen Adkins Designs


Oh! I can hardly wait! Monday is almost here...It's going to be a fantabulous (I'm sure that's a word, right?) day at Paperthreads. There will be challenges at the forum and on some of the blogs, and EVERY single downloadable file is on SALE in the store! Yup, you heard it right, every single file from every designer is on SALE! But all the great deals are for tomorrow only! (That's 12:01 Eastern Standard Time to Midnight EST for those of you flung around the globe!)

We'd like to say THANKS to you, the customers, who have made the Paperthreads store and forum such a great place to be.

All of my files will be on sale for 33% off...so click on the "Thank you" mouse above or HERE to go to my section in the store and don't forget to make a list of all the files you might want in the future too! (Don't tell my DH, that's how I shop when there's a big sale..."But I might need that size, color, etc...someday!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!