-->

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Cyber Monday!

So, if you're not a Black Friday shopper are you a Cyber Monday surfer? I've got to admit, there's something really nice about shopping at home in your PJs instead of shivering in the cold outside. But, in past years I haven't had as good of luck online. You know, when you're BF shopping at the store you have an idea whether you've got a realistic chance of getting the "deal". How many people are there? How many want the same thing? When you're shopping online there's very little feedback (until you click the link and the site crashes on you). Plus, you don't get the fun of people watching and chatting with others about their "plan of attack". Honestly, the interactions are one of the best parts of BF shopping. (I know, I know, my husband just doesn't get it, maybe I'm just weird!)

But, there was one thing I was looking for this Cyber Monday and it doesn't seem to be a quickly expiring deal! Yippee!


Now, I'm not an affiliate or anything, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my original Kindle fire (and the prime membership we added after using the trial from the kindle purchase), so I had to share this with you. You can get the Kindle 7 inch today only for $129 (with the special offers) or $144 (without special offers). 
Just make sure to use the code they posted - FIREDEAL - in your shopping cart.



BTW, don't forget to checkout the giveaway in my last post!


4 comments:

  1. I used to do a lot of black friday shopping, but haven't for several year, guess it's my old age catching up with me. Cyber Monday just doesn't work for me. Unless I have a very specific product, I don't have luck with it. I guess I shouldn't say that though. I did find a deal yesterday that was a special for cyber Monday, got the pressure cooker I've been looking for. Mary cooked with hers when I was there and my hubby told me to pick one up as a birthday gift and I finally found one that was a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Jen, thinking about one for my mom. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time with this decision, for my mom. She is always reading on her original kindle. But I debated about the newest Kindle or the kindle fire, but I don't think that is as good a reader for her.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!