-->

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sometimes simple is best...

Simple can be beautiful...check out this new file, Simply Sentimental, which contains a huge variety of script words you can rearrange to make a multitude of phrases for your layouts. It's also got a stained glass like cut for BOY, BOYS, GIRL, and GIRLS. Customize with a background cut to match your page perfectly.


And now, a little contest...hmmm???!!!

I want to see how many different phrases you can come up with using the words in the file pictured above. How's about it?
Mix and match these words:


be
boy
boys
girl
girls
hanging
little
my
our
out
playing
rough
shopping
sweet
the
tumble
will
with
& (and)

Leave me a comment on this post with your list of phrases. Don't worry, they won't show up until the contest is over (so nobody can cheat off of your list, LOL!) I will try to update the post (or place a comment at the end) prior to the end time with a list of names of commenters so you know yours wasn't lost in bloggerland somewhere.

Check out some quick sample pages below...




And yes, I would count "my sweet little girl" and "my sweet little girls" as different phrases, so they count as two! Any questions? Alrighty then, you've got until Tuesday night 6/14 at midnight Eastern to submit your phrase list!

Oh yeah, the prize? Well, the person who comes up with the most phrases will get a copy of this file for electronic cutters for free!

3 comments:

  1. Sue aka barracudasueJune 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM

    I'll have to think of these! I'll be back with a few phrases....LOL

    LOVE the new file! You ROCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are some guesses..great distraction for me (my grandma passed away, Thanks Jen!

    Boys/girls will be boys/girls
    Little boy/girl(s)
    My little boy/girl(s)
    Hanging with the boy(s)
    My boy/girl(s)
    our boy/girl(s)
    our little boy/girl(s)
    out with the little boy/girl(s)
    put with the boy/girl(s)
    playing with the boy/girl(s)
    playing with the little boy/girl(s)
    playing with our boy/girl(s)
    Playing with our little boy/girl(s)
    playing with my boy/girl(s)
    rough playing boy/girl(s)
    rough playing little boy/girl(s)
    my rough playing boy/girl(s)
    Shopping with the boy/girl(s)
    sweet boy/girl(s)
    sweet little boy/girl(s)
    rough boy/girl(s) will tumble
    rough little boy/girl(s)will tumble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ginger! What a fabulous amount of phrases you came up with! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, *hugs*.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!