-->

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wild Wednesday again...

So, does anyone else think that time is going by WAY too fast?!? I can't believe another week has gone by! How come I'm no closer to being ready for the holidays than I was last week? If you're like me (overwhelmed, exhausted, and ready for Christmas to just get here already...since I won't be any more ready than I am right now...LOL!), I've got just the file for you!

It's my Ho, Ho, Ho Title. Today (until midnight EST - check out my "Official Paperthreads Store Time" in the right sidebar) you can snatch this up for just a buck! It would be perfect for last minute cards, predone layouts, or vinyl for decoration. The file includes the title as shown as well as two cute snowflakes you can use separately. So, stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!