-->

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is in the air!

Well, we are less than a week into "fall" in the Northern Hemisphere...and it's starting to feel like it! I just love this crisp cool air in the mornings (just enough to have a long sweater or a light jacket) and the gorgeous days. According to the weather report we will get lows into the upper 40's in the next day or two.

I must say that fall wass one of the things I missed most when we were in Alaska. It seemed that there the air turned crisp, the leaves turned brown, and the snow fell...all in the same weekend!

I've added a new file to the Scrapbooking, Cards, & More Membership Club at Paperthreads to celebrate the changes. It's got 10 great die cuts to add the charm of autumn leaves to you pages and crafts.


What about you? What's your favorite season?



2 comments:

  1. Love the new file for the membership, Jen! Fall is definitely my favorite season. I just wish it lasted longer. The colors of the leaves are so gorgeous, but then they fall off and we are left with dull brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves are awesome... Winter has to be my favorite season especially when (should say if) it snows. Right now our leaves are just starting to turn.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!