-->

Sunday, May 3, 2009

WOW! That was an amazing day!

Yesterday was a fabulous NSD! I hope you had a lot of fun! I just wanted to make sure you knew the party is not over quite yet for Jen Adkins Designs. That's right, to celebrate my birthday, I'm giving YOU the present! All my files are 35% off at Paperthreads for the next 24 hours! (Sale end Sun May 3rd at Midnight!)

And for those of you that have been following my comic book saga (of Speedcutter? was it??), my latest collection is now available at Paperthreads It's my Comically Yours Collection and includes 20 files perfect for all your bumps, bruises, boo-boos, and melodrama.



A special thank you to all the Cricut/SCAL users who dropped by and downloaded the SVG version of my Summer Sunflower yesterday! If you voted on my poll regarding files types that would be most useful, thanks again! Otherwise, Michelle (aka Paperthreads) has a poll on the forum that you should check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!