-->

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's almost done! I can't wait!

Woo-hoo! My scrapping room is nearly complete! We got the cupboards mounted on the one wall along with the counter top (temporarily set at "bar height" for me to scrap standing up)...


and my enormous (8 ft long) shelving unit for my 12 by 12 cardstock...


my KNK is temporarily on some hanging file cabinets beside my tower of Iris carts (we still haven't put in the other large floor cabinet or the second counter space)...


Take a closer look at my "homemade clip-it-up"...


My DH used a 1/4 inch steel rod mounted from cup hooks. I ordered the Darice danglers from Joann Fabrics. I think I must have bought them out (I used 8 packages here) because they are out of stock right now. LOL! MY DH twisted the hooks around 90 degrees so they would lay perpendicular to the rod, I didn't want to have to use jump rings too.

I've also got two rods for ribbons!


(That silver board behind the coach is my 4 by 6 foot ironing board for quilting.)

I can't wait to "get scrapping"!

2 comments:

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!