-->

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Life's been Racing By!


So sorry for the lag between posts! Life has gone and gotten in the way of scrapbooking and my designing and cutting! Just wanted to share this file that recently got uploaded to Paperthreads...

We've been hard at work converting over all the files to be available in KNK format too - MANY, MANY thanks to Shirley Clark for converting my files! :)

Soon every file on Paperthreads will be available in AI, AIv8, GSD, and KNK (some in WinPC too!) Until my old files are all repackaged though I will be slow to add new ones though! :(

Sorry Shae, the varsity files are coming, I'm just reworking them and planning to add some sports figures to the package.

2 comments:

  1. No problem, Jen. I'll just keep watching for them! :)
    Shae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!