-->

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Freebie! to share



So just to thank you for all the purchases at Jen Adkins Designs and Paperthreads...I wanted to share this freebie cutter file with you! I created it for the state swap earlier this year so check your computer you may already have it.


We lived in Alaska for the last 4 years as many of you know and absolutely loved it! The scenery was gorgeous and hey..., there was salmon!


I have some new Alaskan files coming soon to the store and hope there are many of you who have had the privilege of seeing Alaska (through the military as we did, or on a cruise or wildlife trip) who could use these. I've got a great one for wildlife...see "On the lookout for eagles" here, or a great diecut of Alaska with details of its flag and a separate title.


Just click the link here: (GSD) or (Adobe Illustrator) version to download the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!