-->

Monday, January 21, 2008

Scrapbook Challenge - Ad inspiration

So to help celebrate your day, Customer Appreciation Day, at Paperthreads, I wanted to host a challenge. I've got a link to a video advertisement below...my challenge is to watch the video and create a layout inspired by the ad. LOL! I know...pretty vague...well it's supposed to be. Your creation can be inspired by the colors, the music, the imagery, the theme, well...by anything about it really. The clip is from an advertising campaign by Bruno Aveillan. He's a director, originally trained as a painter, and his advertisements brought the mundane to life in a beautiful story. His spots are usually fairly effects-intensive. So enough already, here's the clip...




Having problems with the embedded ad? You can go to it HERE:


So, the challenge is...
1. Create a layout inspired by this video and post a pic of it in the gallery (Forum Games and Activities>Scrapbook - Ad Inspirations) and then post a link to it in THIS SECTION of the forum.
2. Use any file, from any designer, somewhere in the layout.
3. Please list the name of the file used, the Designer's name, and just a sentence or two about how the ad inspired your creation.
4. Everyone who completes the challenge is a winner! Everyone who posts a layout inspired by the ad will receive a free file from me.

But you better be fleet of foot too...because my challenge starts at 12:01 on January 21 and ends at Midnight Friday the 25th(Eastern Time Zone).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you, so...leave me a message!